If the user skips all the offered link suggestions, their "Publish/Submit" button is never activated (per T269638). But they may still skip all the way to the end of the list of suggested links. If they select "Skip" on the final suggestion, without having selected "Yes" or "No" on any of the previous ones, then this dialog appears.
- Header: "You've skipped all suggestions for this article."
- Body: "Are you sure you don't want to accept or reject any suggestions?"
- First button: "Skip all"
- This button takes the user to the "no changes post-edit state" described in T269659: Add a link: post-edit dialog.
- Second button: "Review again".
- This button closes the dialog and the user is back on the final suggestion, which is where they tapped/clicked that last skip button that opened the dialog.
|Mobile mockups as of 2021-01-12:||Desktop mockups as of 2021-01-12:|
NOTE: Refer to Figma for up-to-date detailed redline mocks and specs:
See T273827: Add a link: instrumentation for details.
If the user has skipped all suggestions, they’ll get the “skipped all suggestion dialog”. We should record:
- Impression for the dialog.
- An event for which button the user selects.