We need to package php 7.4 and all the extensions we use for production (including luasandbox and wikidiff2) and upload it to reprepro, to its own component I guess for php 7.4.
It would be great if we managed to build the packages so that php 7.2 and php 7.4 can coexist on the same application server, like debian tries to do.
- dh-php (just for build dependencies)
- php-defaults (just for build dependencies)
- php-mongodb was previously packaged for 7.2, but we don't need it anymore.
- php-mailparse is only packaged for Phabricator
- php-apcu-bc provides compat apc_* functions