Mentor dashboard currently contains three modules:
The "Your mentees" module does not have any server-side rendering, so is a good candidate for migrating.
On the other hand, the "Settings" module is less complicated so it probably makes sense to start with that one.
Something to keep in mind is upcoming improvements and features to the dashboard; e.g. we don't want to write a patch to migrate "Your mentees" to Vue, but then see that there are new features in master that need to be brought over. So we should coordinate and make sure that we know who is working on what.
OOUI components that need a Codex replacement
- Dialog, used in the Settings module, WIP in Codex T284838: [EPIC] Add Dialog component to Codex
- Tooltip, used in the Mentee overview and Settings module, Codex task?
- Button-group T306025: [EPIC] Add ButtonGroup components to Codex
- Mentee overview module uses Vue 3
- Settings module uses Vue 3
- Resources module uses Vue 3 (if needed)