|operations/mediawiki-config : master||Group0 to 1.35.0-wmf.24|
- Release Version
- Release Date
- Backup Conductor
2020 week 12 1.35-wmf.24 Changes wmf/1.35.0-wmf.24
This MediaWiki Train Deployment is scheduled for the week of Monday, March 16th:
|Monday March 16th||Tuesday, March 17th||Wednesday, March 18th||Thursday, March 19th||Friday|
|SWAT deployments only.||Branch wmf.24 and deploy to Group 0 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.24 to Group 1 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.24 to all Wikis.||No deployments on fridays|
- See https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments for full schedule.
How this works
- Any serious bugs affecting wmf.24 should be added as subtasks beneath this one.
- Use this form to create one.
- Any open subtask(s) block the train from moving forward.This means no further deployments until the blockers are resolved.
- If something is serious enough to warrant a rollback then you should bring it to the attention of deployers on the #wikimedia-operations IRC channel.
- For more info about deployment blockers, see Holding the train.
- Mentioned Here
- T248125: Argument 1 passed to MediaWiki\Linker\LinkRenderer::makeLink() must implement interface MediaWiki\Linker\LinkTarget, null given, called in /srv/mediawiki/php-1.35.0-wmf.24/extensions/Translate/specials/SpecialSupportedLanguages.php on line 367
T229731: Global blocks: if an IP is within two ranges and one is locally disabled, GlobalBlock won't listen to the other one (CVE-2020-10534)
rMW68bc9300dcfc: Merge "Remove auto-generated and empty lines in comments"
Added wmf.23 as a blocker for wmf.24. If wmf.23 isn't fully deployed by the wmf.24 Tuesday train window then we should go ahead and cut the branch for wmf.24, but NOT deploy it to any wikis. This unblocks folks waiting to merge to master until after wmf.24 is cut, but spares us the confusion of 3 branches in production which I definitely want to avoid.
The patch for the GlobalBlocking extension has been merged/released ( T229731 ). I have dropped it from our list of patches to maintain.
All other patches have been applied.
I have prepared the wikiversion update change: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/operations/mediawiki-config/+/580349 Group0 to 1.35.0-wmf.24
The "all wikis to 1.35.0-wmf.23" patch at https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/operations/mediawiki-config/+/580358/ is based on the "Group0 to 1.35.0-wmf.24" patch, and thus despite having CR+2 won't merged until you start this train... should the order be flipped?
I wanted to do group0 this afternoon, but forgot about the initial sync of all data which is going on right now.
I am aiming at pushing wmf.24 to group0 during my evening (~ 20-21h UTC).