Message border colors should use the darkest tone in T322428 in order to increase the contrast of the message on different background colors.
Also green700 color is currently #14866d and it should be replaced with #096450 in order to follow the same darkness level as in the Red and Yellow scale.
The following tokens need to be created or updated:
- Rename current “green700” to green600
- Rename current “green600” to green500 (we won't use this option token as decision token at the moment, so we don't need to create it now)
- Added new green700 #096450
Message border colors will use a darker tone to increase the contrast of the border.
- border-color-success will use the new green700 #096450
- border-color-error will use red700 #b32424
- border-color-warning will use yellow700 #ac6600
- border-color-notice will use gray600 #54595d (notice will use a lighter tone to avoid using a black border for a notice message)
Acceptance criteria (or Done)
- Create new version of the colors Figma spec sheet and add it in the task
- Update and publish the colors in the Design Tokens library
- Update tokens in Codex
- Update variables in WikimediaUI-Base
- Release new WikimediaUI Base version and pull-through in OOUI