All homepage modules on mobile have a "mobile preview" that is on the homepage itself, which is like a mini summary of the module. The user clicks that to open up the full module. This task describes the mobile preview for the suggested edits module.
- The preview should be the second preview in the list, after the start module preview.
- Header: "Suggested edits"
- The body contains an editing graphic.
- Next to the editing graphic is a statistic about editing volume on the wiki. That number should be the number of edits in the main namespace done by human users (not bots) that happened the day before. It should be labeled like "4,356 edits in the last day".
- The footer should say, "Volunteers like you have contributed to improving <Wiki project> today. Join in!" <Wiki project> should be the name of the project, like "Czech Wikipedia" or "French Wiktionary".