Whe need to define our quarterly goals for October - December 2016. Where to find quarterly goals?
Goals will be documented on https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Technical_Collaboration/Goals
Team quarterly goals
Towards annual goal Continue Community liaison support for Foundation Product goals
- T137796: Help to define next steps concerning Flow development, based on the Flow Satisfaction Survey
- T143166: Identify features promoting contributions from mobile readers that would be welcomed by experienced editors to diversify reach
Towards annual goal Create a systematic approach to community engagement for product development teams
- T144625: First review of the Technical Collaboration Guidance by Foundation Product teams and most active technical volunteers
Towards annual goal Connect free software developers with the 2016 Community Wishlist Survey
- T144074: Improve the representation of Wikimedia communities beyond English Wikipedia in the Community Wishlist Survey 2016 (Confirmed as a Community Engagement goal)
- T141938: Prepare a program for Wikimedia Developer Summit 2017 to effectively address current high level movement needs
Individual quarterly goals
Individual goals are documented in the table below.
- 2016-08-15: WMF Product teams are expected to start drafting and discussing their next quarterly goals.
- 2016-09-16: Q2 team goals due by this date.
- 2016-09-30: Individual goals agreed and documented here.
- 2016-01-13: quarterly review materials must be completed.
- 2016-01-18: quarterly review dry run.
- 2016-01-??: CE quarterly review.