- As a reviewer, I need to be able to filter to only those drafts that have been submitted to AfC and are awaiting review. This would include drafts that are awaiting their second, third, etc. review, but it would exclude drafts that have been submitted for review, have already been reviewed, and awaiting resubmission by their authors.
- As a reviewer, I need to not accidentally attempt to review a draft already under review by another reviewer.
Specifically, the work is to build on T195545 by doing these things:
- When "Articles for Creation" is selected:
- The feed is filtered by default to the pages in the draft namespace that are of state "Awaiting review" (see bullets below for exact criteria of the different types of drafts).
- The "Set filters" menu contains only the "State" options, with the default setting being "Awaiting review". These options are radio buttons -- only one can be selected at a time. Below are the "State" options and the criteria for identifying them with categories. If categories prove difficult to use, it may also be possible to detect these pages based on values of "Template:AFC submission", similarly to how the "Template:AFC statistics" page is made. Here are the criteria using categories:
- Unsubmitted: pages in draft space that are not redirects AND do not have "Category:Pending AfC submissions" AND do not have "Category:Declined AfC submissions".
- Awaiting review [selected by default]: pages in draft space that are not redirects AND have "Category:Pending AfC submissions".
- Under review: pages in draft space that are not redirects AND have "Category:Pending_AfC_submissions being reviewed now".
- Declined: pages in draft space that are not redirects AND do not have "Category:Pending AfC submissions" AND do have "Category:Declined AfC submissions".
- All drafts: all pages in draft space that are not redirects.
- The selected state is listed next to the word "Showing" in the list's header, e.g. "Showing: Awaiting review"
Note: the specifics listed above and the wireframe shown below may be changed by ongoing community conversation around the design, which can be found here.
Here is a wireframe of what the feed would look like after this work, showing the NPP/AfC toggle and the filter menu (note that this wireframe does not show many of the details that should remain unchanged, like the info listed with each page in the list):