- Track: People and Processes
- Topic: Developer Productivity & onwiki tooling
Gadgets, modules, templates play a central role in the WM projects for both wiki workflows and for the reader UI (with infobox probably being the most visible example). The lack of a central source code store, testing infrastructure, testing and code review for those components hinders developer productivity on multiple levels and duplicates effort of wiki communities. This session intends to create an overview on current issues in the area of on-wiki tooling and to draft potential solutions.
Questions to answer and discuss
Pre-reading for all Participants
- [add links here]
[link to notes document (gdoc and / or etherpad)]
Notes and Facilitation guidance
Session Style / Format
- [what type of format will this session be?]
Session Leaders please:
- Add more details to this task description.
- Coordinate any pre-event discussions (here on Phab, IRC, email, hangout, etc).
- Outline the plan for discussing this topic at the event.
- Optionally, include what this session will not try to solve.
- Update this task with summaries of any pre-event discussions.
- Include ways for people not attending to be involved in discussions before the event and afterwards.
Post-event action items: