"2.0" = DiscussionToolsEnableVisual
This task is about making the Reply tool's visual mode available within the existing DiscussionTools Beta Feature that is deployed at our four partner Wikipedias: Arabic, Dutch, French and Hungarian. More details below.
- @ppelberg to finalize and notify engineering.
- This should be deployed today, 17-June.
- In making this change, the Reply tool's visual mode will become available wherever the tool is currently available (parter wikis, beta cluster, url parameter)
- Where "become available" means people will see the visual tab within the Reply tool's toolbar. [i]
- In making this change, we need to preserve the ability to "turn off" the tool's visual mode if issues arise that warrant doing so
- The "Deployment details" above have been implemented