In order to complete the bonding period, each intern needs to create a subtask, associate it to its brand new Phabricator project, and assign it to their primary mentor.
Title of the subtask: Community bonding evaluation for (your project name)
Description: (Edit this task and copy the source)
- Detailed plan agreed with mentors: (link)
- Phabricator project created: (mention)
- Meetings with mentors started: (dates of meetings celebrated so far along with the minutes of the meeting (need not be very long) )
- Bonding period report published: (link)
The detailed plan can be kept in the original project idea task itself which can be modified as per discussions with mentors. Move over the contents of the proposal task to the project idea task as well to keep everything in the same place.
A typical bonding period report might contain:
- Work done (environment setup, links to patches merged etc.)
- Lessons learnt
- Problems faced and solutions found
- Any changes to the original plan
- Minimum Viable Product for the project decided
- Communication plan with mentor decided