In core it should be possible, when enabled to redirect mobile devices to a separate url and/or separate skin. This will empower users to create separate mobile sites for MediaWiki instances and innovate in the skin area.
- DeviceDetection.php moved from MobileFrontend to core
- MobileContext::shouldDisplayMobileView moved to ContextSource
- MobileContext::getMobileUrl moved to ContextSource
- contents of MobileFrontend hook onBeforePageRedirect moved into core
- When creating a skin instead of using $wgDefaultSkin, when in mobile mode it should be possible to load from $wgDefaultMobileSkin