- Replace -ms-be0 (@fgiunchedi) with smaller (maybe medium) instances? Both XLARGE! (note: these are both using about 5G of 100G space for Swift, though do seem to have quite a bit of activity)
- Replace -logstash2 (@bd808) with a large instance? XLARGE!
- Replace -tin with a c8.m8.s60 instance? XLARGE!
- Replace -mediawiki with small flavours? We have three, all large!
- Replace -fluorine with a custom small/medium flavour with a large disk size? It's large.
- Delete one or two -elastic (@demon, @EBernhardson, @Gehel)? There are four of these, all large!
- Delete one or two -parsoid (@Catrope, @ssastry, @mobrovac)? There are four of these, all medium.
- Delete -pdf02 (@jeremyb, @cscott)? only -pdf01 seems used according to MW config (medium)
Replacement instance proposed sizes:
|deployment-ms-be0||8?||6-16GB?||20GB||xlarge VCPUs, medium-xlarge RAM, small disk - need to figure out what these servers are up to||todo|
|deployment-logstash2||4||16GB?||80GB?||Large with xlarge RAM - could be smaller right now but needs space for spikes in log size and for active queries bursting CPU and RAM||todo|
|deployment-fluorine||1||2GB||80GB||Small with large disk||Done|