Steps to reproduce
- Set language to Serbian (Latin)
- This is handled via the HTTP header: accept-language: sr-el
- Go to the Burek article
- Tap on any blue link
Relevant link is loaded, which means the redirect should be resolved for links that are altered by language variant fallback
The proper way to handle this is to make mobile-html to resolve redirects since parsoid is not supposed to resolve redirects.
- When requesting the page from parsoid verify if needs to resolve redirects, e. g. there is an error Page or revision not found.. If not return the response even if it's a different error
- If needed resolve possible redirects, like we do in media endpoint
- Always resolve redirects before requesting the page from parsoid.
Error is shown and relevant article is not loaded
- link in the page have redirects resolved and doesn't show error when clicked