We would like to add a toggle that controls the width of the site for the Vector 2022 skin
Prototype: https://di-full-width-toggle.web.app/Galaxy TBD: precise location of the toggle
|Limited width on||Limited width off|
|Article (top of page)|
|Special page (that is "full-width")|
- Build a toggle that expands the fixed width of the page
- This behavior would be persistent for logged-in users and not persistent for logged-out users
- The toggle should appear around 1600px and be hidden below that breakpoint.
- No changes are required for the existing logic of Special:RecentChanges / other Special Pages
When testing this feature add ?vectorvisualenhancementnext=1 to the URL.
- Ensure that we test the new toggle alongside the help icon for suggested edits 
- Per @matmarex check the old wikitext editor preview - the width of the content is limited even when the toggle is clicked, this should probably be changed now that we allow unlimited width.
 Steps to trigger this are:
- Go to Newcomer Special:Homepage (GrowthExperiments should be turned on, if not turn on all at Preferences > User Profile > Newcomer editor features)
- Select a "Suggested edits" task that is *NOT* machine assisted (eg., Copy edit)
You will be taken to the suggested article to copyedit in Read mode, with the floating Help panel icon visible.