In accordance with Brion, I open this tracking bugzilla for MediaWiki plus
ENotif/Eauthent, starting with
Users, who are interested in ENotif are asked to add their address to the CC
list of http://bugzilla.wikipedia.org/show_bug.cgi?id=454
- Bug 181 Assign lasting ID to latest revision of articles
- Bug 454 E-mail notification (EN) for page changes of watch-listed pages,
user_talk page, and for new pages
- Bug 536 For pages on watchlist save last seen version number
- Bug 581 treat user_talk pages as every other "normal" page
- Bug 603 Delete + undelete cycle doesn't preserve old_id
- Bug 727 Number of watching users per page to be shown on recent changes view
Bug 782 User option "show only the current revisions of pages" suppresses
listing of all older revisions of pages in recent changes view
- Bug 804 create an LVR REPOSITORY for last-visited revisions until they are visited
- Bug 824 user preference page: do not show help for realname if "realname"
field is disabled by sysop
- Bug 866 Email authentication (EA) by mailing a temporary one-time password
- Bug 952 table user gets a new column user_emailauthenticationtimestamp
- Bug 959 address must comply RFC-822 (or RFC-2822 ?)
- Bug 1363 Enotif Reset Nofication Flags does not work
- Bug 1370 ENotif mails are not automatically reenabled after sent when watching
users visits watched and notified page
- Bug 1541 "mail me a new password" email has no FROM:
- Bug 1572 Add diff link to "You have new messages"
- Bug 1746 Subject of email-notifications must be quoted-printable.
- Bug 1855 waste through varchar in database
- Bug 1876 Show "You have new messages on your user or user_talk page" -- i.e.
both pages are notified
Bug 1895 renaming "(diff)" and "(last)" on recent changes and hist