Team quarterly goals
The canonical location of the Technical Collaboration team goals for April - June 2016 is https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Technical_Collaboration/Goals. They are copied here for convenience:
- T131883: Communication workflows between WMF Product teams and Wikimedia communities
- T131914: Technical Collaboration participation in Wikimania
- T130095: A plan for the top ten Community Wishlist tasks driven by volunteers
- T130010: Experiment with “user interaction” consultation
Individual quarterly goals
Individual goals are documented in the table below.
- 7 March: department goals. If we want one of our team goals to be promoted as a Community Engagement goal, we need to push it before this deadline
- 16 March: team goals defined -- changes are still possible as part of the internal review
- 1 April: latest date for publication of department goals
- 5 July: Quarterly review slides due to Maggie by end of day
- 6 July: @Qgil and @Keegan run through slides during Community Engagement directors meeting, finalize for sending to WMF executive team that day
- 11 July: Community Engagement quarterly review. Quarterly review slides. Technical Collaboration starts in page 16, and there is more information in the Appendices (page 41).