Page previews is launched but there is much to clean up as we prepare to embark on future iterations of the tool.
In the aftermath of the launch we are seeing genuine concerns with accessibility and bug reports that we should deal with.
As well as this we have incurred code that we can now get rid of.
Let's make that happen!
What done means
This epic is done when:
- Actionable bug reports that are high and within the scope of "post-deploy cleanup" are all resolved
has reached a state we are proud oftesting can begin so we can make page previews accessible in a way we can be proud (fixing this will come later).
- We feel that the codebase has been simplified and we feel comfortable handing this over to Wikimedia Deutschland for them to introduce reference tooltips
- It is June (i.e. enough time has passed since launch for all bugs to have been bubbled up to us)
- We are happy that VirtualPageViews is working as expected.
- @phuedx: See T184793: [EPIC] Instrument page interactions.
Out of scope
- Feature requests and new functionality