This task is about determining and implementing the New Discussion's interface messages so that it meets the conditions below:
- A) Discussion-specific [i]
- B) Complimentary to/consistent with the the language in the Reply Tool
Interface messages to implement
The desired interface and QQQ messages can be found in the Decision and Revised QQQ columns (columns I and J respectively`) of the PROPOSAL tab of the [publicly viewable] New Discussion Tool experience copy Google Sheet.
- Document all of the New Discussion Tool's UI elements that contain copy in the ===Interface messages table
- See: the PROPOSAL tab of the New Discussion Tool experience copy Google Sheet.
- Decide on the the "Expected copy" for each of the New Discussion Tool's UI elements; document this copy in the "Expected copy" column of ===Interface messages table.
- See: the Decision and Revised QQQ columns of the PROPOSAL tab in the New Discussion Tool experience copy Google Sheet.
- The revised interface messages and QQQ messages are implemented.
i. See this task for more context about the broader effort to make sure the language people encounter in discussion contexts (read: talk pages) is "discussion-specific" : T241403.