Create a new Echo notification type, that gets sent to editors telling them that Wikipedia Library database access is now available to them.:
Send the notification when the editor has hit both benchmarks:
- A 6 month old account
- 500 global edits
Proposed Notification Details
- notification name: twl-eligible
- what triggers notification?: user has been registered 6 months and has a minimum of 500 global edits
- "Notice" or "Alert"?: Notice
- Notification type (standard, bundled, expandable bundle): Standard
- header: Congratulations! You are now eligible for The Wikipedia Library.
- body: Browse a wide collection of free reliable sources.
- for Bundled Messages: NA
- primary link target: https://wikipedialibrary.wmflabs.org/
- primary link label: View the library
- #1 secondary link target: null
- #1 secondary link label: null
- #2 secondary link target: null
- #2 secondary link label: null
- icon name: Not sure. [[ Icon: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Book_designed_by_Benny_Forsberg_from_the_Noun_Project_-_with_lines.png | Maybe some variation of this ? ]]
This is distinct from T131210: Notify editors that a new Wikipedia Library database is available to them a more complicated task.
Note: The wording and links have been updated since the initial implementation of this notice.